Be part of a dynamic team with a deep interest for renewable energy and contribute to the development of our industrial project for energy transition and sustainable development.
ENOGIA is committed to meeting the major industrial and societal challenges of the energy transition, decarbonised power generation, and clean mobility. As a global player in the design of micro-turbomachinery, ENOGIA relies on its unique technology to offer innovative solutions in heat-to-electricity conversion systems (ORC) and air compressors for hydrogen fuel cells. Over the past ten years, our company has been stepping up its technological developments and pursuing its ambitions in new energies in France and internationally.
Our organization gives way to creativity, ambition and initiatives in a friendly and stimulating work environment, with many international projects.
- Report to the Sales Director, your main mission will be to strengthen and develop the ENOGIA presence in future markets.
- Increase the company’s sales and ensure the conquest of new markets (biogas, waste, oil & gas, geothermal energy, biomass.
- Develop a client portfolio in relation to different geographical areas and allocated markets.
- Perform technical and economic analysis and provide global support as required.
- Represent ENOGIA at exhibitions, conferences, workshops.
- Hold business meetings in France/ overseas’.
- Monitor technical and economic niches.
- Excellent coordination, communication and multitasking skills.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
KEY SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in sales and management ideally coupled with an engineering degree.
- Knowledge of the oil & gas, maritime, automotive, renewable energy, waste sectors.
- Excellent track record of at least 5 years acquired in the industrial sector on a similar function.
- Demonstrated ability to open and close deals.
- Well-developed interpersonal, diplomacy, communication, influencing and negotiations skills.
- Orderly and quick in thought, strong ability in analysis and problem solving.
- Highly motivated and capable of working as team player or under own initiative.
- Advanced negotiation, decision making and presentation skills, self-confident and friendly when dealing with others.
- Demonstrated strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- High standard in English and
- French languages.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.