Marseille. 13015 France
ENOGIA is committed to meeting the major industrial and societal challenges of the energy transition, decarbonised power generation, and clean mobility. As a global player in the design of micro-turbomachinery, ENOGIA relies on its unique technology to offer innovative solutions in heat-to-electricity conversion systems (ORC) and air compressors for hydrogen fuel cells.
The company located in Marseille, forms a community with its 45 employees to develop and propose competitive and environmentally-friendly energy transition solutions internationally.
Within the technical department (12 people) and reporting directly to the technical director, you are responsible for the preliminary design and validation of flow-paths in new compressor, pump and turbine systems.
- Have awareness of turbomachinery general architecture and requirements
- Generate compressor, pump and turbine preliminary designs
- Carry out and interpret aero and hydrodynamic analysis using Ansys CFX (or Star-CCM+…)
- Propose recommendations for design improvement
- Work well in a team
KEY SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant technical degree providing an understanding of thermodynamics, aerodynamic design, simulation.
- Proven aerodynamic and thermal analysis skills, experience in turbomachinery aerodynamic design.
- Familiarity with geometry creation and simplification (preferably Solidworks and Spaceclaim)
- Excellent knowledge of CFD
- Experience in CFD methodology development and validation
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and flexible working environment
- Interest for sustainable energy
- Proficient in French
- Travel expense reimbursement (50% bus, train etc.)
- Medical insurance
- 25 days off a year
- Commuting distance from Marseille city centre